2020 SHOPPING BAG SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2020 Shopping Bag Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of TMRG, Inc.("Sponsor"), its parent or subsidiary companies, or any other company involved in the design, implementation, or promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the spouses, children, parents, grandparents, and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TMRG Inc., 11950 Democracy Drive, Suite 600, Reston, VA 20190.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant warrants that he/she fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the rules set forth herein (the "Official Rules") and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) and ends on December 31, 2020 at 23:59:59 p.m. GMT (the “Entry Period”). Entries received before or after the Entry Period are void.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
a. Respond to an Eligible Survey. If you receive an invitation by email, pop-up, or other method referencing this Sweepstakes that asks you to complete a survey, once you have fully completed and submitted the survey you will receive one Sweepstakes entry. Alternatively, you will receive one Sweepstakes entry if the survey sent to you includes screening questions and, after having responded to those screening questions, you are notified that you are not eligible to complete the survey. Incomplete submissions will not result in a Sweepstakes entry. You may only complete a survey one time and you may only receive one entry per survey.
b. Electronic Entry: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by electronic entry by visiting Shopping Bag Sweeps
during the Entry Period, completing the online registration form, and clicking the “Submit” button. There is a limit of one entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a "day" is defined as 12:00:01 AM EDT through 11:59:59 PM EDT. Entries generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are submitted through sweepstakes clubs or similar methods, or those that are mechanically reproduced, copied, incomplete, or inaccurate are void. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware, software, malfunctions of the entrant's email provider, lost, late, incomplete entries, or entries not received during the Entry Period. Proof of delivery or receipt of entry will not be deemed by Sponsor proof of entry. Any attempted form of entry other than described herein is void. Sponsor is not responsible for technical problems related to website entries, nor for failure to collect entries. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
6. DRAWING: On or about January 15, 2021, the Sponsor will select the name of one potential winner in a random drawing from all entries received. Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via e-mail within 14 days of the drawing.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, the potential winners will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within 14 days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit/Release on his/her behalf.
8. PRIZES: One Grand Prize winner will receive $400 Virtual Visa® card. The Grand Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all taxes associated with the prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, and city and country of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
. Entrants have the right to withdraw, review, update, or request changes to their personal information held by Sponsor. Entrants may request such action by filling out the support form at http://www.tmrginc.com/SupportForm.aspx
. Sponsor may disclose your personal data, now and in the future, to third parties for the administration of this Game.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Except in cases of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Sponsor, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: For a list of Sweepstakes winners, you can fill out the support form at http://www.tmrginc.com/SupportForm.aspx
(please include the name of the sweepstakes listed above in the subject line of the form). Requests must be received by February 28, 2021.